DON’T BE A ONE TRICK PONY!! Many of you offer *PRODUCTS* as well as your healing services. Are you a distributor for a wellness product? Are you promoting your products? If your healing practice is a collaboration of service and products then you should be out there promoting your PRODUCTS as well! Link to your product page from your website, add products to your website menu, add links to your LinkedIN profile, send an email blast to your clients!! Of course you want your clients walking in the door, but when they’re at home and thinking about that amazing product you used in your last appointment, make it accessible online!!
Need help adding links, menu items, creating an order form, sending email blasts, or updating your LinkedIN account? Just shoot me an email with some details and consider it done.
Contact Amy at 317.450.1575 or email@example.com
It’s not that hard! Here’s a HUGE list of simple content ideas to add to your Newsletter.
~ REMEMBER THIS ~
They joined your mailing list because they want to hear what YOU have to say!!
No more excuses..
HERE’S 75 SIMPLE IDEAS FOR NEWSLETTER CONTENT
- An upcoming event, trade show, workshop, or festival you’re hosting, participating in, attending, and/or sponsoring
- An educational blog post you’ve written, chock-full of advice
- An interesting and related blog post written by a third-party
- A survey or poll
- Your survey or poll’s results
- Frequently asked questions and answers (FAQs)
- A product/service demo or how-to video you’ve created
- A bulleted list of helpful, insider tips, or DIY instructions related to your products, service or industry
- A milestone or anniversary for your company
- An industry-related podcast (by you or someone else) that you recommend
- A summary of donations, funding or a small business grant your company/non-profit may have received recently
- Customer testimonials or spotlights
- A company recap of the year, or an annual report – How many pizzas did your business sell? How many cups of coffee did your employees drink? How many lives did you impact? Warby Parker did an amazing job with theirs, then shared this tool to create your own
- A roundup of your most popular products (fan favorites), blog posts, infographics videos, or services from the week/month/year
- An interesting, industry-related infographic you came across
- An infographic you created (even better!)
- A gift guide
- A mention of an upcoming sale or offer, and/or an early bird coupon for that sale
- Pictures and/or mini bios of new employees
- Behind-the-scenes photos of your business and customers
- Your company’s story
- An award you’ve won, or an award you’re attempting to win
- A spotlight of a neighboring small business
- Small Business Saturday details, and how you’re participating
- Apps or tools you find useful
- A recipe (this doesn’t just apply to food)
- Fan/customer photos – Include pictures of customers enjoying/using/buying/wearing your products or services, or an event of yours they attended
- Info and a sign up for your customer loyalty or rewards program(s)
- A contest/giveaway
- Winners of your contest/giveaway
- Press mentions your business may have received
- Sneak peeks of products/services-to-come
- A live webcam, or webinar/demo you’re hosting
- A non-profit or cause you’re supporting
- An announcement and info about a new class, product, or service you’re now offering
- Recent and interesting statistics, studies, or surveys related to your business or directly from your business
- A new Pinterest board you’ve created
- Breaking, industry-related trends or news
- An announcement of your newly redesigned blog or website
- A list of faux pas or dos & don’ts related to your industry
- Company volunteer projects you’re participating in or supporting
- Save-the-dates for upcoming deadlines, registration dates, etc.
- Fun holidays (like National Puppy Day)
- Reviews you’ve written
- Reviews written about your business
- Local news that affects your neighborhood or business
- A Vine or Hyperlapse video you’ve created
- Your latest and/or most popular Instagram pictures from the month
- Free resources, like a downloadable guide
- A request to follow your business on various social sites, like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- A notice about a refill on a popular product/service, or additional classes or dates added
- A book, art exhibit, painting, movie, song, TV show, or play your business recommends (or has created/participated in)
- A speech/talk you’re giving or attending
- Motivational or funny quote(s)
- A crowdfunded campaign you’re running or supporting
- Info about a new partnership or merchant you’re working with
- A meme you’ve made
- A joke
- Career info or a list of open positions at your company
- A challenge you’re participating in, (like the Ice Bucket Challenge) or would like to encourage readers to participate in
- Staff/employee picks of products or services
- A spotlight of your mobile app, or new features added to your app
- A sponsorship you’re participating in, or just received
- An interview with customer, employee, merchant, industry-related expert, or yourself, of course
- A request (for readers) to review your business or products on various local listings
- Pictures of business merchandise you may have available
- A photo essay or collage (of products, employees, behind-the-scenes pictures, the neighborhood, your company story etc.)
- Business updates or changes, such as new hours of operation, privacy settings, holiday closures, shipping guidelines, etc.
- Season’s greetings
- Customer support/service info
- Pictures of employees’ pets
- Updates about where your product(s) or services can be found, such as a participating website or brick and mortar.
- A guest blog post you’ve written for another company or brand
- A spotlight/description of your YouTube Channel, and a link to your most recent video
- A “Thank You!” to donors, event attendees, or customers, just because
When creating your email newsletter, remember, your readers are your friends! They want (and should) hear from you on a regular basis. They also want to know what’s new in your business, appreciate advice, and if you can hook them up with an occasional deal, even better!
With these 75 content topics, you should be well on your way to creating a memorable email newsletter that keeps readers informed and intrigued. Content via http://www.virtualresponse.com
As a Virtual Teammate, I utilize several online programs and apps to assist my clients with their business needs.
Many have asked me to share my tricks of the trade along the way. Without giving away the farm, I would like to share a few of my favorites with you..
So, I’ve had referrals on my mind for 3 days straight. Just thinking… and thinking that I need to contact my clients, but what to say? Are you referring your clients? When did you last receive a referral? Do you follow up with your referrals? Are you asking your satisfied clients for referrals?
Can you guess what happened next?
Well, here I am thinking about referrals again and within 30 minutes I receive an email from a business acquaintance, who I’ve only met thru a few emails. She asks for a Lymphatic Therapist referral near Murfreesboro, TN. I immediately respond by referring her to a wonderful client of mine whom I have personally seen her impressive testimonials, and made sure to include her name, email, phone number, and website address and a personal note about her. THEN, within 30 minutes a REFERRAL comes MY WAY! One of my newest clients that I just adore sends me an email that she has just referred a colleague to me!
Is that Karma? Perhaps!
While seeing clients this week, really tune in and focus on your client’s NEEDS. Take part in their overall health!
So many of you work with other healers by trade, or work as a collaborative team. Wonderful! What a great way to gain knowledge of other modalities, as well as to gain referrals! By referring your clients to other trusted professionals, you show them that you genuinely care about their needs and well being. As a Healer, you know all of this!! Sometime we all need a refreshing reminder. Being a healing practitioner is more than have a full calendar and a nice check, it’s taking a part in your client’s overall wellbeing.
TAKE PART IN YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK and
TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOUR CLIENTS!!
The bold facts: Happy clients = more referrals for you!
Sincerely, Your Virtual Teammate
It’s time for a CHANGE
it’s time to get NOTICED
It’s time to plan YOUR Fall Workshops! YOUR Open House! YOUR Fall Special!
It’s YOUR time to get noticed!! What are you waiting for?
Virtual Creations can help promote your events and specials thru Newsletter Publishing, Social Media Support, beautiful Graphic Promos, and Event Management on your Meeup or Eventbrite accounts.